Calvary Kid’s Ministry is for children ages newborn through 6th grade and is available during Sunday services. At our Wednesday service kids can participate in our AWANA program.
▪ Our mission is to minister to kids at their level in an exciting and relevant way.
▪ Kid’s worship is fun, Bible lessons are age appropriate and hands-on, and our volunteers are passionate about teaching kids about Jesus!
▪ We aim to keep the children physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe.
Every Calvary Kid’s Ministry Volunteer goes through the following screening process and must meet these requirements to serve with the Calvary Kids.
1 Fill out a Kid’s Ministry Application which asks for general information, beliefs, references and background information.
2 In the application, we require 3 personal references. We call every reference and ask about the applicant’s character and their feelings about them working with children.
3 We use Protect My Ministry (www.protectmyministry.com) for the following background checks:
1 National Sex Offender Database Search.
2 National Criminal Database Search.
3 SSN Verification and Address History.
4. No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or convicted for child abuse.
5. All volunteers are trained with the specifics of Calvary Chapel Greece policies and Kid’s Ministry policies to ensure safety throughout all the classrooms.
6. Every new volunteer serves beside an approved leader for the first few weeks.
7. Each High School student volunteer serves beside an approved leader.
For questions feel free to contact Sandi Chappell at the church office: 585-225-6180 or via email at email@example.com.
Children can be checked in 15 minutes prior to our services.
Follow the signs to the Nursery level where our check in kiosks are located.
Upon checking in a label will be printed for each child and for the parent. The parent’s label has a unique code that matches the code on your child’s label. This will allow only you to check your child out of their classroom at the end of each service. No one will be allowed to pick up a child without the matching pick up label.
For more details about this process & to register your family please click on the link below.
We understand that safety is always a concern for parents. In order to keep your children safe at Calvary Kids we utilize “Kid Check”. When you register your children in “Kid Check” the system generates labels for both parents and children that contain unique matching numbers. Children can only be released from their classes to someone who has a label with a matching code. The registration process is simple and can be done right before services. Just follow the signs to the nursery level where the “Kid Check” kiosks are located, register adults and children then print the labels.
Here is a link for the parent/guardian to register. Each parent/guardian needs to fill out a registration form. After you fill out the form for one parent/guardian there will be a prompt that will allow you to return to the beginning to add another parent/guardian if necessary.
Here is a link to register your children. You need to fill out a separate registration form for each child. After you fill out the form there will be a prompt that will allow you to add another parent or more children if necessary.
If you choose this option please register by 4pm the Friday before you’d like to attend. This allows us to unsure your information is in the system by Sunday.