Calvary Kid’s Ministry (CK)
Calvary Kid’s Ministry is for children ages newborn through 6th grade and is available during Sunday and Wednesday services.
- Our mission is to minister to kids at their level in an exciting and relevant way.
- Kid’s worship is fun, Bible lessons are age appropriate and hands-on, and our volunteers are passionate about teaching kids about Jesus!
- We aim to keep the children physically, spiritually, and emotionally safe.
Children can be checked in 15 minutes prior to our services.
Follow the signs to the Nursery level where our check in kiosks are located.
Upon checking in a label will be printed for each child and for the parent. The parent’s label has a unique code that matches the code on your child’s label. This will allow only you to check your child out of their classroom at the end of each service. No one will be allowed to pick up a child without the matching pick up label.
For more details about this process & to register your family please click on the link below.
Your Kids Are Safe at Calvary Chapel Greece
Every Calvary Kid’s Ministry Volunteer goes through the following screening process and must meet these requirements to serve with CK.
- Fill out a Kid’s Ministry Application which asks for general information, beliefs, references and background information.
- In the application, we require 3 personal references. We call every reference and ask about the applicant’s character and their feelings about them working with children.
- We use Protect My Ministry (www.protectmyministry.com) for the following background checks:
- National Sex Offender Database Search.
- National Criminal Database Search.
- SSN Verification and Address History.
4. No applicant is permitted to serve with children if they have ever been arrested or
convicted for child abuse.
5. All volunteers are trained with the specifics of Calvary Chapel Greece policies and Kid’s
Ministry policies to ensure safety throughout all the classrooms.
6. Every new volunteer serves beside an approved leader for the first few weeks.
7. Each High School student volunteer serves beside an approved leader.
For questions feel free to contact Sandi Chappell at the church office: 585-225-6180 or via email at email@example.com.